Monday, May 7, 2012

shine bright block print


My block print is an image of a setting sun inside a star. Under this image are the words “shine bright”. I chose to create and share this image because it is kind of my motto in life. Be who you are and “shine bright”.  I think other people should see this message and bring it into their daily life because everyone deserves to shine. I put up my prints all over down town San Diego and all over Cardiff. I think the most successful place I put mine was on a dark and bleak wall in down town San Diego. My classmates and me put up all of our block prints on the wall making it more bright and exciting. I would say that the least successful place we put up our block prints was on the Cardiff kook. The block prints where taken down almost an hour after we put them up. While putting up the block prints I felt like we where spreading art around San Diego and it made me feel good to be sharing our art with the public. I did not get to see how the public reacted to my art but I hope people who saw it felt good and happy after looking at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment