Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Trinh's Art Project!!
   
The picture above is my art project that I did in May 4th, 2012 at downtown San Diego. It was the first time I ever tried this type of art. It was a wonderful experience.
     Through this piece, i want to communicate the meaning of it with other people:
"You never know how close you are so don't ever give up your dream"
     It was really excited when i was putting my piece up. At first, I was nervous a little because I thought someone is going to ask me to take my piece down but i didn't mind anymore because I was spreading a good message. I'm really happy because people love it. I put the picture on my facebook and other social website and i've been receiving possitive comments.
   For this project, I mainly used paper and sticker to keep on the wall. First I drew out the man and diamonds then cut it out. When in downtown, i tried to find scratched and paint coming off wall. Finally i found one that perfectly fit my piece. <3

   

No comments:

Post a Comment