Wednesday, May 9, 2012

My Band Aids

For this project I created band aids. The idea for the band aids was to put them on worn down buildings so people could see them and laugh and say they are adorable. There are a lot of buildings in San Diego that are really worn down and that look bad in the city. I thought if I put a band aid on these buildings, it would make them better because it makes them look cuter; making people laugh. Band aids are supposed to heal injuries, buildings have injuries too when the paint is coming off or the building is old, so the band aid looks cute as it heals the building. When people saw the band aids on worn down buildings they laughed and thought it was cute, just the way I wanted them to. It was successful because everything went like I planned, I created band aids that were adorable to put them in old worn down buildings in San Diego, and it made people laugh. :) !

No comments:

Post a Comment