Monday, May 7, 2012

Marni`s Public Art: Keep Calm and Make Art/ Just Keep Swimming

For my block print, I did one print that says “Keep Calm and Make Art” and the other that says “Just Keep Swimming.” For my “Keep Calm and Make Art”, I did a small block print I had capitol letters that says Keep Calm and Make Art with a brush and pallet next to it. In my “Just Keep Swimming” piece, I did all of them in blue for with a little cartoon fish at the bottom.  We put our prints around Downtown and Encinitas.  I think that it was successful , even though it got taken down in some places soon after we left. If I were to do this project again, I would make more of them and put them around it in more places. I think that the public had a positive reaction to my piece because it had a good message and it was placed in area that matches the pieces “feel good attitude.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment