Monday, May 7, 2012


My Block print was a print that had a negative space of a girl while the outline of the girl made a hammerhead guy.  Then below this it had the word Invisible.  I chose to create this image because I wanted to do an image where there was something hidden that kept your mind looking for the hidden thing.  I put up these prints in Encinitas on the Cardiff Kook, Cottonwood Creek Park, Swami’s Tiki, and in downtown San Diego.  Putting up the images was really fun because we would all run out of the van and cover the area in block prints.  This was really fun.  Maddy and I then got to put up block prints in front of Christy’s husband’s work.  This was fun but also nerve racking because we had to post up the prints undetected, while having people who worked there working in the next window.   The public liked them, but they were taken down because they were on public places. 

No comments:

Post a Comment