Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Trinh's final art project


     It's really close to summer and I get to see my family again. So The ideas just came to me when I thought about my family. This is a symbolism pieces of a picture of a mom holding her child. I painted this one. I really focused on depth of this piece, her "eye" her hearts. I used variety colors, warm and cold tone color together. It took me really long to blend and transition between to colors. The balance of the color scheme make this piece looks great, much more than i expected. 
     I showed this piece in Grauer's Art Showcase this year and I a lot of compliment from student and parents. The final piece is not the first time I make it. I tried and failed 2 times before completing this one so I did put lots of work and thought into it. I asked Christy for her opinion, looked up on the internet for tips of how you blend color smoothly. This piece is the most satisfied piece that I did this year because I lots of research for it, tried may times and finally It turned out great. 

No comments:

Post a Comment