Tuesday, June 5, 2012

The Heart of Pollution by Dante




The title of my public art piece is the Heart of Pollution

I created this piece as a statement about the environment could have many factories that pollute

I put this piece in the Grauer School quad because I wanted to see my reflection and prediction on the future

I created my piece by gluing water bottles together using hot glue in a formation and then spray painting them representing factories. Then I Stuffed cotton balls into the top bottle representing smoke and pollution. Finally I posted signs on my water bottles and created fake trees using thin sticks and tissue paper.  

The reason I used these materials was I wanted the water bottles to also represent the future of the amount of trash on earth. The rest of the materials were supporting the idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment