Thursday, June 7, 2012

Sophie's Portrat Drawing

  

     I was inspired to do this project because I thought that Taylor Swift was very pretty! The medium that I used is Pencil drawing. I thought that the pencil would be more fun to use because I am a big fan of playing with different shading methods. I created this project by using a 1 to 2 inch grid. My success had been using the grid to help me but I had trouble making it look like the photo. After long days of trying to fix it so it looked just right, I gave up the grid and made it look totally different. Different, as I found, looked better than the original.
     I was resourceful when making this project because when the grid was too big for the paper I cut the size to a smaller grid and now it doesn't even look like I did anything to it! I was intellectually curious because I was willing to try to use the pencil and I found that I liked it a lot. This piece is representing the quality that I put into all of my art work because I take time doing my art and fix all the mistakes that happen so it will look perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment