Monday, June 4, 2012

My Tree Painting by Madeleine Skipworth


                                               My Tree Painting
I was resourceful during this project because I painted in various ways. I also used my phone for the painting by I looking up on how to paint a horse from the front. For the different ways of painting I used a sponge for the background and I blended all of the colors. Then I would switch paintbrushes for the different types of brush strokes and shading.

I showed intellectual curiosity in this project by searching through all the different types of art to find something I wanted to paint. I didn’t choose the first thing that came up. Also I showed it by wanting to finish my project on time but still making it look good and put my best effort into it.

            This piece represents my work throughout the year because I usually involved animals in my pieces. I also put a lot of effort into it like I did with all my other pieces. I thought deeply about this piece as I did with all my others. I had to carefully think where to place the tree and the horse. For others I had to think on what colors, how detailed I wanted it, and also the layout. 


No comments:

Post a Comment