Wednesday, June 6, 2012

MJ: legend is forever



Final

Michael Jackson is one of my favorite super stars in the US. But, unfortunately, he past away in 6/25/2009. It was a really bad news not only for me but also for the whole world.  And his death
anniversary is coming in 3weeks so i got the idea of drawing a picture of him. Actually, this is my first time using water color. And i used balance, color scheme, variety, depth of field, value and repetition of color. It is much more difficult than I imagined. Especially, when I drawing the detail parts pencil is much easier. And at first I found a picture online, but i decided to create an original piece.  It is MJ standing in the middle of the stage with his name "MJ"(and i made the "m" as the shape of a wing). And i wrote" heros  come and go, but legend is forever!"


Grade Defense
     For the final, i used many things about MJ that i knew before(like his pose in the picture).  and i think it is a perfect semester for me i really enjoyed all those projects and also i tried pretty hard and tried many things  that i never tried before.







No comments:

Post a Comment