Monday, June 4, 2012


Random Floating Blocks
By Kellen Chan
   I used 1 point perspective in this project to create depth. the foreground is the large blocks that you see in the picture, the middle ground is the medium rectangular prisms, and the background is the small cube you see close to the center. I used primary colors for my color theme because I didn't want it to be monochromatic and i wanted it to be simple and original. I was resourceful when completing this project by using my time wisely in class and using my supplies to my advantage. I used my intellectual curiosity to enhance my project by looking up examples of perspective blocks to give me ideas. This piece represents the quality of my work that I completed this year because I worked hard on it and I did my best with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment