Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Savanah's Typography Project

Each letter is inscribed with a quote:
L: "Know your limits, but NEVER accept them."
I: "Limits exist only in the mind."
M: "There is no telling how many miles you will have to run   while chasing a dream"
I: "Set your goals high."
T: If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere."
L: "What would you attempt to do if you knew you couldn't fail?"
E: D"Difficult things take a long time, impossible things a little longer."
S: "When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on so long in the first place."
S: "Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today."

1 comment:

  1. I think typography is a very personal thing. Some messages should be expressive to get the point across, while others can be more bold and modern to make a statement. I think that different fonts are used in different situations. My peace isn't very expressive, but more simple to get the point across. I wanted to allow the viewer to see the main objective, but go in and see the smaller details. My goal was not to be expressive through my art, but expressive through the meaning.

    ReplyDelete